CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN

The place to be for all your Corrupted Force Clan Needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNERS of 1st Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

WINNERS of 1st Event Empty
PostSubject: WINNERS of 1st Event   WINNERS of 1st Event EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:27 am

Hiya Corrupted Force,

Congratulations to the winners of the 1st Clan Plat Prize Event

The Results for the first Event are:

1st Place Rafanrose Prce = 250 Plat   king  What a Face
2nd Place  Troxerno        = 150 Plat   queen
3 rd Place  SOAMalachi    = 100 Plat   bounce

WINNERS of 1st Event 2015-011

Thankyou for all those that participated and registered on the new Forum.

There was only one condition to win to prize other than getting the kills it was to register on the forum so the 2 players that were above SOAMalachi   Pezma and CYRIX1 Missed out on the prize even though they had a higher score i am very sorry you missed out but all week we did state that u had to register so i am sorry you missed out, for future events the rules is the same you only have to sign up on the forum once to be registered for all events.

To Collect your Prize just PM me in game or if i see you in game i l will do a trade with you.

Check out the Prizes for the next Event this one is for all mastery Lvls, Good Luck & Good Hunting

PRIZES for 2nd Week Event
1st Place Where’s my Suit and Tie - Your choice of 1 of these Frames Loki Prime/Nova Prime/Volt Prime + Orokin Reactor + 3 Day Affinity Booster.
2nd Place Lock and Load - Your Choice of 1 of these Weapons Soma Prime/ Vasto Prime/ Reaper Prime/ Latron Prime + Orokin Catylst +3 Day Affinity Booster
3rd Place Spectacles wallet watch – Your Choice of any 3 Corrupted mods + Potato Pack Catalyst & Reactor + any 3 x T4Keys

PS from now on the official Weekly Leader board Reset time for all events will be.

08:00 AM UTC on Mondays Which will be Monday Night 6 Pm my time.

Any Problems or queries in relation to the event just Post a Msg here or PM me in Game.

Cheers
Master of Event Ceremonies
WarHeroman
Back to top Go down
https://corruptedforce.forumotion.com

WINNERS of 1st Event
Page 1 of 1