CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN

The place to be for all your Corrupted Force Clan Needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS Empty
PostSubject: PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS   PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:20 am

Hiya Corrupted force,

I will give the event system a break for 2 weeks while i come up with some other ideas for competitions and some other cool prizes and see if i cant get more players registered on the forum and so more players can get involved.

As it is only about 10% to 20% of players are aware there was a comp going or that we even have a forum so i think it only fair on the players out there that really need stuff and want stuff apposed to players who are not really into the game or events or don't need anything in game because they have farmed pretty much everything so far.

So i either tailor it more to lower ranked players to help them out or pick weekends that coincide with other things that are new in game to capitalize on a larger player base.

Your thoughts ?????

Cheers WarHeroman
Back to top Go down
https://corruptedforce.forumotion.com
Fitrah

Fitrah

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS   PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Maybe put it on the online Clan message board? Encourage people to join the forums for "FREE events. Prizes include Prime parts, Boosters, and more" Or something like that
Back to top Go down
Ajith

Ajith

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS   PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:08 am

Should do a dojo duel tournament, Under MR10s, MR10 - MR15, MR15+
But the timing would have to be pre determined and posted in clan messages so people will know when its happening.
Back to top Go down
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS   PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Was defiantly thinking about a dojo event in the duel room and perhaps a parkour event too seeing there is a parkour type update coming out soon too.
Back to top Go down
https://corruptedforce.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS   PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS Empty

Back to top Go down

PRIZE EVENT BREAK for 2 WEEKS
Page 1 of 1