CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN

The place to be for all your Corrupted Force Clan Needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd

Go down 
2 posters

Do you Like these Items for Prizes
Keep the Prize Pool as is
2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd Vote_lcap100%2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Or change Modify
2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd Vote_lcap0%2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd Empty
PostSubject: 2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd   2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:25 am

Hiya Clan,

New Event is any and all ranks so its is just highest kills!!! Starts Monday 22nd Ends Monday 29th 6 PM Gold Coast QLD Time

Next week Prizes for an Event going to to be Higher ranked Players but any rank can go for it if they can compete.

1st Place Where’s my Suit and Tie - Your choice of 1 of these Frames Loki Prime/Nova Prime/Volt Prime + Orokin Reactor + 3 Day Affinity Booster.

2nd Place Lock and Load - Your Choice of 1 of these Weapons Soma Prime/ Vasto Prime/ Reaper Prime/ Latron Prime + Orokin Catylst +3 Day Affinity Booster.

3rd Place Spectacles wallet watch – Your Choice of any 4 Corrupted mods + Potato Pack Catalyst  & Reactor + any 4 x T4 Keys

Your Thoughts on this before i sign off on Saturday.

Happy Hunting Clan

Cheers
WarHeroman  Master of Ceremonies lol
Back to top Go down
https://corruptedforce.forumotion.com
Fitrah

Fitrah

2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd   2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Wow, would've loved to compete in this because the prizes look so good! Can't wait to participate in future events Smile

Hiya Fitrah,

Yeah i thought i would try and offer something descent for the forum opening was hoping it would be sweet enough to entice a lot of players, looks like i might just do 2 events per month 1 for higher ranked players and one for the lower ranked players so there is not just the higher ranked players winning everything.

The type of competitions may vary i will be experimenting with different themes as time goes on best score, best time, longest mission time shortest, team event and solo hopefully over time will give some varied scope so stay tuned.

Also may do competitions that run in unison with the drops of new items in game and new updates will see how that goes.

I look forward to you future participation.

Cheers
WarHeroman
Back to top Go down

2nd WEEKLY PRIZE EVENT JUNE 22nd
Page 1 of 1