CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN

The place to be for all your Corrupted Force Clan Needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE PLACE TO DO SOME TRADING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

THE PLACE TO DO SOME TRADING Empty
PostSubject: THE PLACE TO DO SOME TRADING   THE PLACE TO DO SOME TRADING EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 am

Hiya Corrupted Force.

Trading 10 what can be traded
All Mods,All Mission keys, All Prime Parts weapons and Frames, Platinum, arcane helmets and there is also a gifting system in game.

So if you have been farming all week and posting in the in game trading forum and still cant get that part you need why not put a post here and see if any Corrupted Clan members have what you need.
Now its not compulsory but try not to rip off your fellow clans mate as a rule when i trade or sell something i always offer it cheaper than i do for complete strangers but that is up to you.

However i do personally object to new players coming into the clan just to get stuff cheap and then leaving or selling the item for a profit.
I am hoping this forum is for the dedicated clan member who really struggling and needs some help.
And if its a mod or a part if have 100s of i can and do sometimes give them to players who are in desperate need so don't hesitate to ask me it wont hurt and i wont bite.

OK Cool Well happy Trading guys and girls and Good Hunting

Cheers WarHeroman

PS I do have just about every item and part in game so just Pm me and if i don't have it i am sure i can get for you or someone else here can help you.
Use this forum so u can get some answers while offline instead of posting all day in game.
Back to top Go down
https://corruptedforce.forumotion.com

THE PLACE TO DO SOME TRADING
Page 1 of 1