CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN

The place to be for all your Corrupted Force Clan Needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to catch up since my hiatus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fitrah

Fitrah

Trying to catch up since my hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Trying to catch up since my hiatus   Trying to catch up since my hiatus EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Hey guys, Fitrah here. I just joined a few days ago because I'm trying to pick up Warframe again. To be brief, I took an unplanned break right after the Dark Sectors update came out. So it's been quite a while! So I'm trying to farm for some prime parts but there's so much I gutta do ... So I thought I'd throw my list of 'Needs' in here to see how much I can buy with some leftover plat from before (Not sure if the plat currency got scaled or something because I could've swore I had more plat when I left than I do now!) Let me know how much you guys would sell any of the below either here or in Clan chat if I'm on - Usually on after work from about 6pm. Thanks guys!

Soma Prime (top of my list) : All Parts

Nova Prime : All parts

Nyx Prime : All Parts

Volt Prime : All Parts

Loki Prime : Chassis & Systems

Any good stance mods for Dragon Nikana
Back to top Go down
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

PostSubject: Re: Trying to catch up since my hiatus   Trying to catch up since my hiatus EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Hiya Fitrah,
Welcome back hope u had a good break i cant seem to leave for very long myself.
Not sure if you missing out much on dark sectors players seem to have taken up dong raid missions in its place was too much corruption in dark sectors imho.
Sry i didn't get back to you quickly i am on and off over these weeks while i recover form surgery's so i can only get back to you when i can sit at a computer for a while.

As far as you list goes i have everything on your list except i am not selling loki parts on there own atm to rare and hard to farm and only have a few full sets left atm but i am sure i  can come up with a very good price as a group and clan discount as well.

Below are are the 3 Mods for the Dragon Nikana. the average between 15 and 30 Plat each depending on when where u get them. But i can do all 3 for for 45 Plat if thats ok

Tranquil Cleave        Katana Rare        
Blind Justice        Nikanas Uncommon
Decisive Judgement Nikana Rare    

Soma Prime 100 Plat
Nova Prime  120
Nyx Prime    80
Volt Prime    220
Loki Prime System is Selling for anywhere from 120-200 atm
I have 1 Full Set Left i am selling for 240

Those Pricing are on par with whats being offered some dearer and the odd person selling who is desperate to sell perhaps cheaper.

All that being said i can do the lot for 750 Plat or whatever price we end up working out.

Pm me on forum or ill talk in game next time i am on.

Cheers
WarHeroman
Back to top Go down
https://corruptedforce.forumotion.com
Fitrah

Fitrah

PostSubject: Re: Trying to catch up since my hiatus   Trying to catch up since my hiatus EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Thanks! Let me get some plat together and I'll see which of those I want to buy first, probably the Soma Prime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to catch up since my hiatus   Trying to catch up since my hiatus Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to catch up since my hiatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN :: TRADING / BUY / SELL / EXCHANGE / ITEMS-
Jump to: