CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORRUPTED FORCE WARFRAME CLAN

The place to be for all your Corrupted Force Clan Needs

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE Empty
PostSubject: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:13 am

Hiya Corrupted force Clan Members and welcome to the new forum we are creating just for you cheers
Hopefully this will be a forum that Corrupted Force clan members can visit regularly and do some of things that you cant normally do on the official Warframe site.
This site will be in beta mode until we have added or removed topics links pages widgets content with your help and fellow clan members so we can make this a one stop shop for all your clan needs.
So bare with the changes while we get up and running and create a kick ass site bounce
Your input will be very much appreciated geek  
Look out for new Events and prizes we will be offering in the EVENTS / COMPETITIONS / PRIZES  Section.

OK don't forget to register as a new user and post some comments in topic area provided and if u need to talk to me just PM me or look out for the online status of members.
OK that's all for now its just the beginning i look forward to working with my fellow clan mates lets go kick some Warframe Private Parts and do Horrible things to them:twisted:

Last edited by WARHEROMAN on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://corruptedforce.forumotion.com
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:37 am

Testing 1.2.3
Back to top Go down
rattrap98

rattrap98

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:55 am

receving 1.2.3
Back to top Go down
G-Force
Admin
G-Force

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:24 pm

i am with you all the way on this project you have crafted. i think its a great idea
Back to top Go down
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Its Fun and a bit challenging, if i can get a good amount of players in a we can even make this site a a domain and expand on it with amazing stuff.
Back to top Go down
G-Force
Admin
G-Force

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:35 am

we need to push the site mate , like recruiting ingame get members to join make the site active and even go beyond our own clan as members , can go the whole warframe world to register , see how good a clan we got and wanna join, i have always been keen to stay storm clan (100 members total),i think the other founders agree, not sure , they gotta just tell me if im wrong:)
Back to top Go down
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:20 pm

firstly what on earth is that profile pic ???? LOL
Yeah i agree in order to make the forum work need to update msg in game when things happen in forum in sync new events new players new accomplishments etc in order for the forum to work its need at least 50% or higher of user in game registered on forum and a interactivity of 10-25% on forum.
Once we accomplish that milestone then we can perhaps talk about expansion or more members in clan and then increase above storm clan and that is asking a lot both are huge tiers.
Back to top Go down
OmenofthePhoenix

OmenofthePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:21 pm

WARHEROMAN wrote:

So bare with the changes while we get up and running and create a kick ass site bounce

I think you mean bear, I'd rather not bare anything Razz

I've already found the forum useful, I like knowing when and where the void trader is coming. Got my Prisma Grakata thanks to it.
Back to top Go down
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 pm

OmenofthePhoenix wrote:
WARHEROMAN wrote:

I think you mean bear, I'd rather not bare anything Razz

I've already found the forum useful, I like knowing when and where the void trader is coming. Got my Prisma Grakata thanks to it.

thanks for the tips, any spelling (mediates) example i was typing mistakes and spell checker put the word mediate lol i make it because of my crippled hands misqueuing and then using spell check which changes my words so i have spelling brain freeze and over compensating spell checker as well lol i need a 3rd checker so guess what your hired haha

The countdown for void trader is on the death snacks web site link at bove of page but i can make a counter on our forum as well ill add it to the list cheers

Last edited by WARHEROMAN on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:35 pm

For the police nazis lol not you omen It's also the correct word in the phrases bear down on, bear fruit, bear in mind, and bring to bear and in the common phrases grin and bear it and bear the brunt
Back to top Go down
OmenofthePhoenix

OmenofthePhoenix

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:23 am

I'll try not to correct you too much Warheroman.  I just can't help it sometimes.  It's how my brain works.  Especially (as above) when the mistake also makes some kind of sense in the sentence, but means something different (it amuses me to interpret things as written sometimes, as opposed to as intended, which I'll usually understand as well)

I'll try to keep checking in on here every day or so (got the website pinned), so I can keep up to date with what's going on.

You're doing a good job btw, keep it up Smile

(Edit: could find any links to the info about the void trader, am I just missing something?  Could put it on the calendar if it's not too hard)

Double edit: Nevermind I found it Razz
Back to top Go down
WARHEROMAN
Admin
WARHEROMAN

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:29 pm

Yeap i could it put on the calendar its just players like a countdown to the minute calendar only give day and have to sync up time correctly for both to work, yeah u found it on death snack site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE   GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE Empty

Back to top Go down

GREETING AND SALUTATIONS CORRUPTED FORCE
Page 1 of 1